Working with us
Us and you
Rckt, a small company with big ideas. Our team is comprised of people who are great all-rounders but also fantastic in their roles and, while we don’t always have openings available (we'll advertise them here when we do), we’re always excited to hear from talented people.
There are plenty of benefits aside from being part of an extremely well-regarded, creatively focused company:
- phenomenal office space in Sheffield’s second oldest building - previously inhabited by David Mellor
- freedom to manage your own schedule with flexi-time scheme
- Friday lunches out at the best (and tastiest) eateries Ecclesall Road has to offer
- a great deal of value placed on work-life balance
- plus of course we offer all the standard trimmings: modern, Mac-based hardware and software; ample parking; a biscuit table; and a friendly, relaxed working environment
At the moment we are not looking to hire for any design positions.
Although we don't have any vacancies for web designers at the moment, we've got big plans for the future, and want to meet you. We accept prospective CVs from talented types.
We know you have a job to do, and have the best candidates in the world, and want to help us, BUT we’ve made the decision that we don’t use recruitment agencies who make unsolicited contact with us.
We won’t be rude to you if you call up, but in honesty, you’re literally wasting your time and ours.
Rckt are an Equal Opportunities employer.