Links roundup 27 January 2012
Some of the links we've been enjoying this week around Rckt HQ...
- A very clever not-so-still still life, using a motion sensitive framed screen.
- Are you an artist who hates having to write your own artist statement? The Arty Bollocks Generator is for you.
- Our clients Museums Sheffield have suffered a "devastating" budget blow this week, seeing their funding cut by 30%
- Creative Review asks "What kind of logo does £25 buy you?"
- The fact that Apple is rumoured to have an unboxing room to test their packaging design makes the company seem even more Wonka-esque
- Rckt site redesign launch: www.churchillhotel.com
- A novel way of presenting case studies and social media coverage that we've built for UK Online Centres (with added slidey goodness).